If you are a citizen from another EU/EEA country, you have the same rights as Danish students according to admission to education.
If you have an education from overseas and wishes to use it in Denmark, the Danish Agency for Higher Education will value it.
To read more:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *